Learn about Seattle Tilth's mission, vision and history, see staff and board listings, and find contact information.
About Tilth Alliance
A new organization was born in 2016 when Seattle Tilth, Tilth Producers and Cascade Harvest Coalition merged -- we are now Tilth Alliance! We realized that the most effective way to get more people growing and
eating healthy food is uniting farmers, eaters, gardeners, cooks and
environmental advocates to champion a sustainable food culture. Read more about the new organization.
Our mission is to build an ecologically sound, economically viable and socially equitable food system.
- COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
- FARM GUIDE & PUGET SOUND FRESH
- FARMER RESOURCES
- FARM LINK
- SOIL & WATER STEWARDSHIP TRAINING
- Learn about the short history of Tilth or our origins from back in 1978.
- Read about founding member Elaine Stannard (1925-2011).