Learn about Seattle Tilth's mission, vision and history, see staff and board listings, and find contact information.
The mission of Seattle Tilth is to inspire and educate people to safeguard our natural resources while building an equitable and sustainable local food system.
MCAULIFFE PARK GARDEN (Kirkland)
- COMMUNITY SUPPORTED AGRICULTURE
- JUST GARDEN & FOOD and FAITH INITIATIVE
- MASTER COMPOSTING & RECYCLING EDUCATION
- RAINIER BEACH URBAN FARM & WETLANDS (SE Seattle)
- Learn about the short history of Seattle Tilth or our origins from back in 1978.
- Read about founding member Elaine Stannard (1925-2011).