Learn about Seattle Tilth's mission, vision and history, see staff and board listings, and find contact information.
The mission of Seattle Tilth is to inspire and educate people to safeguard our natural resources while building an equitable and sustainable local food system.
- JUST GARDEN & FOOD and FAITH INITIATIVE
- MASTER COMPOSTING & RECYCLING EDUCATION
- PICKERING GARDEN (Issaquah)
- RAINIER BEACH URBAN FARM & WETLANDS (SE Seattle)
SEATTLE TILTH FARM WORKS (Auburn)
- SEATTLE TILTH PRODUCE
- SEATTLE YOUTH GARDEN WORKS
- WATER SMART (Seattle)
- Learn about the short history of Seattle Tilth or our origins from back in 1978.
- Read about founding member Elaine Stannard (1925-2011).