Seattle Tilth CSA
Join Seattle Tilth CSA! Get 20 weeks of seasonal, local, organic and ecologically grown produce. Learn more about how it works and sign up today!
Our fall community supported agriculture (CSA) program connects new, immigrant and limited resource farmers with YOU!
Our fall CSA is an extension of our summer share with a weekly box full of fresh, delicious, 100% local, ecologically grown produce. Enjoy food that's kind to the earth, fair for farmers and good for you.
How Does it Work?
The fall CSA season runs for five weeks, Nov. 2-30 with pick-up on Wednesdays. You'll pick up a box full of farm fresh produce at one of our seven host locations. We accept cash, check, e-check, credit cards and EBT/SNAP.
What's In a Box?
It varies week to week, but you can expect seasonal, local, organic and ecologically grown vegetables, herbs and fruit direct from farmers in Seattle Tilth programs and family farmers around our region. Learn about a new vegetable or a new way to cook your favorites by enjoying recipes and other information in our weekly CSA newsletter. Plus, optional add-ons like eggs, cheese and legumes make your box even better!
|| Each week, your share might include:
"Good Food for All" Shares -- A $25 donation added to your share cost makes it possible through our Good Food Bag program for one limited income family in King County to receive a bag of fresh produce for five weeks.
Our Fall CSA is completely full!
Keep an eye out for Summer CSA sign-ups in early February.
Already a member? Login to your Farmigo account.
Our Farms & Farmers
As a CSA member, you are directly supporting new, immigrant and limited resource farmers in our Certified Organic agricultural education programs:
- Seattle Tilth Farm Works (STFW) provides farm business training and support for immigrants, refugees and new farmers with limited resources in South King County.
- Seattle Youth Garden Works (SYGW) is a farm-to-market employment program that empowers homeless and underserved youth.
We also source delicious produce and high quality foods for your CSA from other regional, organic family farmers.
For the fall CSA season, we have seven pick-up locations around the Seattle and south King County area every Wednesday in November. Read more about pick-up locations and times, and find one near you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Seattle Tilth CSA different from other CSAs?
- What would be an example of a typical Seattle Tilth CSA box?
- What else can I get in my box through Seattle Tilth CSA?
- What's a "swap box?"
- What do current Seattle Tilth CSA members say about their experience?
- What are the nitty gritty details and policies?