Tilth Alliance CSA
Join Tilth Alliance CSA! Get 20 weeks of seasonal, local, organic and ecologically grown produce. Learn more about how it works and sign up today!
Our community supported agriculture (CSA) program connects you to great food and farmers! Enjoy food that's kind to the earth, fair for farmers and good for you.
How Does it Work?
Enjoy a curated box of fresh seasonal produce each week for 20 weeks, June through October. You select the box size and pickup location most suitable for your household. A range of payment plans are available to select when you sign up!
In partnership with the City of Seattle, Tilth Alliance is proud to accept a limited number of SNAP/EBT payments with an additional $10 off!
What's In a Box?
Members can expect to receive a diverse selection of seasonal, local, organic and ecologically grown vegetables, herbs and fruit direct from farmers in Tilth Alliance programs and family farmers around our region. Plus, optional add-ons like eggs, grains, flowers, cheese and more to make your weekly box even better!
Pick which share is right for your household:
|Full Share (Best value!)
Already a member? Login to your Farmigo account.
Want a discounted CSA share? Become a workshare volunteer! Earn a discount on your CSA in exchange for a weekly time commitment. Enjoy yummy organic veggies and work with our awesome team during the 20 week season! Learn more about workshares and how to sign up.
Our Farms & Farmers
As a CSA member, you are directly supporting new, immigrant and limited resource farmers in our Certified Organic agricultural education programs:
- Tilth Alliance Farm Works provides farm business training and support for immigrants, refugees and new farmers with limited resources in South King County.
- Seattle Youth Garden Works is a farm-to-market employment program that empowers homeless and underserved youth.
We also source delicious produce and high quality foods for your CSA from other regional, organic family farmers.
Read more about pick-up locations and times, and find one near you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is Tilth Alliance's CSA different from other CSAs?
- What would be an example of a typical Tilth Alliance CSA box?
- What else can I get in my box through Tilth Alliance CSA?
- What do current Tilth Alliance CSA members say about their experience?
- What are the nitty gritty details and policies?
Email us at email@example.com or call (206) 200-2933.