Seattle Tilth Produce
Find out about Seattle Tilth Produce
Seattle Tilth Produce brings you fresh local produce from farmers in our organic agriculture training programs as well as family farmers in our region using ecological practices.
The Seattle Tilth Produce food hub distributes food that's kind to the earth, fair for farmers and good for you.
We support new farmers with limited resources. We're growing new, sustainable farm businesses, green jobs, local food economies and community.
Seattle Tilth Produce operates out of the Food and Farm Hub in Seattle's Rainier Beach neighborhood, 5133 S Director Street, Seattle, WA 98118. Our refrigerated van delivers farm fresh produce to the city using locally made biodiesel from Dr. Dan's! Thanks to the team at Northwest Automotive for helping to keep our vans on the road.
Community Supported Agriculture
Enjoy fresh organically grown produce for 20 weeks staring in June and support new local farm businesses. Learn more about our CSA.
Seattle Tilth Produce is grown primarily by farmers in our Certified Organic agriculture education programs:
- Seattle Tilth Farm Works (STFW) provides farm business training and support to aspiring farmers in South King County. Meet your STFW farmers!
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm & Wetlands (RBUFW) is an urban community education farm where diverse community members of all ages learn to grow food in Seattle's Rainier Beach neighborhood.
- Seattle Youth Garden Works (SYGW) is a farm-to-market employment program that empowers homeless and underserved youth.
- We also support many other great regional family farm partners with marketing & distribution through the Seattle Tilth Produce food hub
FIND OUR PRODUCE
- Wallingford Farmers Market
Corner N 50th & Meridian Ave N
Wednesdays, 3:30-7 p.m.
- Columbia City Farmers Market
S. Edmunds Street & 37th Ave S
Wednesdays, 3-7 p.m.
- University District Farmers Market
University Way NE & NE 50th St
Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Rainier Beach Urban Farm Stand
5133 S Director St
Saturdays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
Accepts EBT/SNAP and Fresh Bucks matching
Look for Seattle Tilth Produce at:
- Stockbox Grocery - First Hill
901 James St, Seattle
Open Mon-Fri, 6:30 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sat-Sun, 8 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Central Co-op
1600 E Madison St, Seattle
Open daily 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Delridge Grocery Co-op
5444 Delridge Way SW, Seattle
Opening in 2015! Now seeking co-op members...
Farm to Table
We partner with restaurants, meal programs, institutions and caterers to provide locally and organically grown produce and meat. Support partner restaurants that source from Seattle Tilth Produce!
Good Food Bags
Good Food Bags are subsidized bags of fresh produce that's affordable and easy to get. They are currently offered to members of childcare programs in Southeast Seattle. Learn more about Good Food Bags.
Interested in Good Food Bags in your community? Contact Us.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This program is supported by the USDA through the Local Food Promotion Program (LFPP).