Tilth Alliance's May Edible Plant Sale
Come to our Edible Plant Sale and shop the largest selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown vegetable plant starts in the region!
Enjoy life's simple pleasures – grow food!
Come to our May Edible Plant Sale and choose from the largest selection of organically, sustainably and locally grown vegetable plant starts in the Puget Sound region!May Edible Plant Sale
- May 6-7; 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- 4850 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
- FREE to attendees. Get directions.
You’ll find an amazing selection of tantalizing veggies to choose from, including summer crops like tomatoes, peppers, squash and corn, foodie favorites, heirloom varieties, culinary herbs, edible flowers, pollinator plants and fruit trees and shrubs. The plants are the best varieties to grow successfully in our Pacific Northwest climate.
Early Bird Sale – Fri., May 5; 5-7 p.m.
Tickets available soon.
Many, many helping hands are needed to make this plant sale run smoothly. Join our amazing volunteer crew and get an invitation to the Early Bird Sale, enjoy snacks and meet like minded folks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Sign-ups available in March.
Speakers & Vendors
Want to be a vendor at our May Sale? We are looking for food, non profits, gardening supplies and beyond!
Members & Donors Enjoy VIP Benefits
Enjoy life in the fast lane! Tilth Alliance members and donors get speedy entrance into the sale – pick up your swanky gold bracelet at the wristband tent near the sale entrance. We'll email your Fast Pass on Thursday to expedite the process.
Become a Tilth member for Fast Pass privileges. Sign-up or renew at check-out to get a FREE veggie plant of your choosing!
Wristbands and Hot Tips
- A staggered entry system allows the maximum number of people to enjoy the sale and keep the entrance flowing smoothly during busy times (usually Saturday, 9 a.m.-noon, and Sunday, 9-10 a.m.). Enjoy vendors and activities in the lower field while you wait to enter the sale!
- Bring wagons, carrying devices and friends (to help carry!).
- At the sale we will accept cash, checks with ID, Visa/Master Card debit and credit cards, and EBT/SNAP/food stamps.
- Please read our Hot Tips for Happy Shopping to maximize your enjoyment of this event! After our event, be sure to read our Hot Tips for Planting which you will receive at checkout.
Summer gardening, here we come!